Cleaning and disinfection:
Mixed some warm water with mild soap (Any brand) in a bowl or small dish
2. Place the earplugs in the water and rub them around with your fingers or a soft cloth to remove the dirt
3. After the dirt is removed, rinse them thoroughly under cold running water. It is important to remove all of the soap from the ear plug
4. Allow them to air dry completely before using again
Fitting instruction for re-usable ear-plugs
Nominal diameter of ear plugs 7 ~ 13
1.Hold the steam of the earplug firmly behind the largest flange.
2. Reach over your head with the opposite hand and pull the top of your ear to open the ear canal.
While you are still holding the ear open, push the smallest flange of the plug into your ear canal twisting the plug slightly as you push.
3. For best noise reduction, insert plugs as deeply as possible.
4. Here is the reusable ear plug properly positioned in the ear canal.